Edition 17 (January/February 2020)
(Published 20 December 2019)
Plenty more lined up to keep you happy over the winter months, including...
• The birth of Lambretta – Some stunning drawing and images from 1944 by one of the creators of the Lambretta, courtesy of the Innocenti Archives from Vittorio Tessera
• Florida Girl – a stunning custom Lambretta chopper
• A rare old Vespa Ape 3-wheeler – extreme restoration project!
• Southport Trade & Custom Show
• BGM 177 Vespa kit update - what’s it like to ride?
• The Lord go Milan – tasty retro style Series 1 Li
• The forgotten Vespa factories – from far away places producing models you may never have heard of...
• A rare Kelvinator scooter engineered to within an inch of it's life. Who would have thought a Fridge could be so exciting?
• Scooter touring – Hebrides & beyond: inspirational adventures by scooter
• PLUS news from Milan and Birmingham bike shows, a look at some of the mechanical parts we've been using throughout 2019, new products and a bit more besides!