DEAL: Edition 21 PLUS poster
Buy Edition 21 with a double-sided A3 poster together at a discounted price!
More fantastic articles lined up from more amazing contributors including:
* EXCLUSIVE – Marcus Broix looks at an amazing piece of 50hp home-engineered 2 Vespa engine and celebrates new 2-stroke innovation.
* Part 2 of Mark ‘Brad’ Brough (Time, Trouble & Money)’s retrospective look at the scooter scene: The Not So Swinging 70s
* SG230 Vespa PX custom street racer
* Part 2 of Dean Orton’s Guide to Rustorations
* 1960s futuristic design – Mitsubishi Silver Pigeon from Japan
* Paul Diamond’s Vespa 1953 ‘Faro Basso’ with rare accessories
* An Innocenti rarity discovered by Vittorio Tessera – the Apple Green 125 S
* The Dolomites Run – Lui Lambrettas on tour
* DTC 40 Street Racer with Animal Instinct
* God’s Ruin – our cover star shed-build
* Centro Ricambi Informazione – Innocenti’s update sheets from the 50s and 60s…
* Plus product news, all lovingly designed and presented, and wrapped up in 100 quality pages for your delectation!
POSTER - A3 double sided, folded in half on light 130gsm paper. Side one featured an image by Simon Plant at scooter-life.com of scooters boarding the Isle of Wight ferry back in 1986. On the other side is the cover from edition 15, hand-painted by Dave Dickinson of DDK, depicting a Lambretta Model A and sidecar being ridden back in the 1940s.
(This poster was originally given away free with subscription copies and pre-orders of edition 21.)