Edition 21 (September/October 2020) PRE-ORDER
Pre-order: Edition 21, published 30 August 2020. A4, 100 quality pages packed full of scooters!
More fantastic articles lined up from more amazing contributors including:
* Part 2 of Mark 'Brad' Brough (Time, Trouble & Money)'s retrospective look at the scooter scene: The Not So Swinging 70s
* SG230 Vespa PX custom street racer
* Part 2 of Dean Orton's guide to Rustorations
* Paul Diamond's Vespa 'Faro Basso' with rare 1950s accessories
* Uncommon late 60s Lambretta factory paint colours from Vittorio Tessera
* Marcus Broix looks at an amazing piece of 50hp home-engineered 2 Vespa engine and celebrates new 2-stroke innovation.
* The Dolomites Run – Lui Lambrettas on tour
* DTC #40 Street Racer
... plus more besides that we've managed to put together at a safe social distance.